Tuesday, January 31, 2012

movies and life.

Something fun that my guy and I like to do together is watching movies. We don't really have any of the same hobbies besides this. I like hiking and skiing and running and taking walks and reading. He isn't into those things. He thinks hiking is a strange thing to do and can't ski or run because of his multiple knee surgeries. I occasionally get him to come for a walk with me but let's face it... that's very rarely. So, the one thing that we can do together is watching movies and we both love that. Since we like spending time together, we watch a lot of movies. This would seem like a terrible habit to have because we spend a lot of time indoors, but in a city that is constantly covered in clouds and plagued with precipitation, it isn't a completely abnormal hobby to have.

I could make a list of 100 movies that we love, but I think I will save your time and mine by giving you a little list of the movies we have watched recently that we really liked.

Here it is (as I thought of them, in no particular order)

The Next 3 Days
Loosies
crazy. stupid. love.
Limitless
50/50
Soul Surfer
Drive
Colombia
The Help
Sarah's Key (read the book before... couldn't put it down)

In other news, I have some pictures to share from my week at home in NJ. All of these pictures are with my family <3 Check out the baby's face!!!

What I'm listening to right now:

No comments: