Thursday, September 22, 2011

R.I.P. bagels.

Oh yeah! I have some bad news. Remember those 45 whole wheat everything bagels I brought back to France with me... they are officially gone! What a tragedy!! We tried so hard to make them last, but the end was inevitable. We sat together on Tuesday morning and had breakfast at 7am. We very rarely have breakfast together! We each had a bagel - the last two.

R.I.P. bagels - we are forever grateful for the 2 months you sat patiently in the freezer waiting to be devoured.

Honestly, I always prepare the bagels when we eat them. I have a routine of over to toaster or just oven (but our gas bill was a bit outrageous for the summer months so I am trying to limit my use of the oven). I knew (and knew he didn't know) that there were only two bagels left. I secretly planned to eat them both and never mention it. However, the angel on my right shoulder told me that was cruel. Although, as I watched him eat that bagel, I contemplated whether I had made the right choice.

Feel free to send bagels :) Or just come visit, but don't show up without the whole wheat everything bagels.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

whole whear everything bagels are my fav! ps I am loving this blog thing. Never realized that is what u kept posting! I am not up with the techy lingo lol. but i am loving getting to know ur life!