Wednesday, September 14, 2011

embarrassing fact.

I am a bit embarrassed to say this but, I am a HUGE Twilight fan. AAHHH!! It's true. Okay, the movies kind of suck but I couldn't put the books down. In fact, I think I read them all in a matter of 2 weeks. They are such a powerful story of love - strange love, yes, but certainly devoted, unrequited love.

My sister sent me this link today (as I'm not in the US so I'm not experiencing things in real time... example: I watched Crazy, Stupid, Love. on the internet 3 weeks ago and I heard on the radio today it will be out in theater's here on September 24th). So anyway, here is the link for the next movie which I am so excited to see. Unfortunately, the tradition of going with my sister will be broken as I will be here and she will be there, but I refuse to watch it for the first time on my 13" computer screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uycOpnYnd5g

:) love!!

No comments: