Wednesday, July 20, 2011

crossroads.

i'm stuck at a crossroads and unsure of which path to take. there are so many things i want to see and do. there are so many interesting people i have yet to meet. there is so much creativity i have yet to birth. i think sometimes the hardest thing about life can be making the decisions that will undoubtedly shape your future. i think it is too easy to settle into a routine - a life - that has one path. ...but how do you know which path to take? how do i, at 25, have the time for trial and error? what do i want to do? where do i want to be? who do i want to be? there are so many paths to take. the thought alone is daunting.

i know one thing. i want to be the best me. i want to be the strongest me. i want to be the me that i admire, the me that my family is proud of. i want to be the me that has no regrets. the one that has little interns wanting to be me. i want to be successful and powerful, yet endearing.

so from this post, i can successfully gather one conclusion. before i can conquer the world, i need to conquer me. i am my own worst enemy.

i am about to embark on a journey that is all about me. wish me luck.

No comments: