Wednesday, September 7, 2011

total immersion.

After my months locked up playing Miss Havisham, I am officially getting the total immersion here in France. Get me a beret!!

I'm driving a stick, sitting through a day of work in French, meeting people with names I have to phonetically jot down in my notebook... STOP: Did you read that!? I am meeting people!!! I don't care if I can't pronounce their names or I can only laugh at their jokes after someone else does because I don't totally understand, I am meeting people and that makes me so happy.

Life is getting a little bit better everyday, and I just wanted to share my news.

In other news, have you seen this? You can take the girl out of America, but you can't take the American out of the girl... so I guess that makes me cool. I'll take it!



No comments: