Thursday, March 17, 2011

Back in Action!

I have neglected to blog for over three months now because life has been a bit crazy (hence the title of the blog). Let me catch you up!

Thanks to the wonderful and beautiful Katherine's hookup, my love and I rang in the New Year in high style at a swanky loft party in midtown NYC. I loved the chance to dress up, and I love seeing my man looking as handsome as ever in his suit, vest, and tie! He cleans up well! Unfortunately, I have ZERO pictures to share because we were having such a great time!

My wish for the New Year was simple: bliss. Maybe it's not logical or practical but I have been hoping and praying for a year that would be simple, painless, and blissfully happy. Last year, although full of many great memories, was a bit of a disaster. I was robbed. I moved twice. I changed my job's location yet again. I could go on... but on the positive, I was blessed with good health as was my family. I met the love of my life. My true friends became clear to me. Personally, I grew stronger.

Fast forward to March 2011 and I'm living in France. I am excited for what the future will bring. I will be sure to be a better blogger so I can keep my friends and family in the states in the know. By reading my blog, you can come on this journey with me as I stop wishing for bliss and start creating it.

No comments: