Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lately.

I have neglected to blog lately because I've been so busy! It's no excuse and I promise I will be a better blogger from this day forward. With that being said, I'll fill you in on what I've been doing lately.

Lately, I....

*started a new job in a new place
*moved back home with the parents
*have been apartment hunting online and around the NYC area like crazy
*saw a few great movies (see the next post)
*spent Thanksgiving weekend with my love, my parents, and my favorite aunt, Bonnie
*contacted a few old friends and made plans for dinner and such now that I'm back home in Toms River
*Christmas shopped
*received an early birthday present from my parents - Wii!!!!! :)
*walked around the shops in Bryant Park and postponed my plans to go ice skating at Rockefeller Center because of the insane line... maybe this week?
*started to really feel like an adult and realized I need to find some more direction in my life so I can be blissfully happy... suggestions?
*realized I need to get my butt in gear and start fundraising for Friends Across Borders - please let me know if you'd like to donate ($15 is enough money to send 1 child in Morocco to school for a year, including transportation and we have a tax ID number now so you can write it off!!) **contact me at kaylanreabold@gmail.com

*also realized I need to get on a work out routine which means eliminating my exhausting commute!
*have vowed to be a better girlfriend, a better daughter, a better niece, a better cousin, a better friend, even a better sister! Whatever it takes.

No comments: