Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tour de France: Mulhouse

Saturday afternoon my love and I took a short road trip to nearby Mulhouse. The downtown area not only has Zara, H&M, traditional French stores, but it also has 2 Subways!! Unfortunately, we had just eaten lunch followed by delicious Belgian waffles (mine with chocolate chips inside and his with Nutella on top) so we didn't get Subway. However, now that I know where to find a Subway and that I can hit Zara while I'm there, I'll definitely be back to Mulhouse very soon!

The sun was shining and the downtown was full of Spring-hopefuls like myself (although our actual reason for traveling to Mulhouse was to find me a warmer jacket!! :( booo!)

It was a very nice day, and I look forward to many more just like that (especially when I get gifts!!!). Kidding! Seriously though, being alone together is a gift in itself! I do enjoy all the time we have been spending with his family. Everyone is so nice to me, and I love getting to know them but I feel like our time together... alone... is very limited. I guess what is better about living this way is that we really get a chance to cherish the few moments we have alone together. We are more in love than ever these days. Sometimes I need to pinch myself! My heart is full, and I am happy.




before purchasing the warmer jacket - in my Zara Spring jacket that I just love!

me in my warmer jacket!

No comments: