Saturday, December 24, 2011

things i love right now

It's the day before Christmas, and I am admittedly a bit somber. So, to brighten up my day, I've compiled this materialistic list of things I love! :) If I can't have family and friends to cheer me up, then by golly, I'm going to have things!

 1. cappuccinos from my Nespresso machine (thank you, Mom!!!) - best gift ever.
2. homemade pancakes (every morning) - with chocolate chips, banana, and coconut inside and topped with hot, fresh fruit
3. shorts with tights (my colleague recently asked me, "Are you feeling hot lately? You've been wearing a lot of shorts.")
photo via people.com
4. my rain boots (as they've become somewhat of a uniform due to the weather)
Steve Madden (purchased last year)
 5. my hooded, puffer jacket (winter essential)
similar to this one from Zara
 6. Christmas lights lining the city (my camera died while in the process of documenting this)
7. layering multi-color headbands
8. black jeans with a shiny (resin) coating on them
H&M
9. high heeled mary janes
Fendi (the dream version)
10. candles (recently went to a Partylite party - overpriced but smell so good!)
11. European bras (they actually make them small enough to fit me! thank you European women for being as flat as me!!)
Topshop

12. stripes and polka dots
Topshop

13. all things gold zippered - pants with zippers, shirts with zippers, boots with zippers
Zara
14. sheer blouses
Elizabeth and James
 15. shiny sweaters - trendy and festive, too
so many affordable (and beautiful) ones at Zara and H&M
 Hmm.. that's all for now. And, I'm not listening to music because it's too early in the morning!! I'm listening to the garbage men - everyone's sexier when they have a French accent! I've been told lately that my French is "endearing".... not exactly what I was going for but it works for now.


No comments: