Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tour de France: Paris

My love and I had a great weekend in Paris. It is a very romantic city, contrary to the hustle and bustle of NYC. I feel so blessed to have been able to go there and to enjoy wonderful sights, good food, and a truly magnificent time with my man. Merci!!!

                ...weekend in pictures :)

We took silly pictures.

and visited extravagant stores.

We rode bikes around the city.

and shared a sweet snack while sitting in front of the Eiffel Tower.

We saw Notre Dame.

and took pictures so we wouldn't forget.

We felt overwhelmed with all the beauty.


and in love with all the love at "Le Mur des Je t’aime" (where the words 'I love you' are written in over 300 languages)!

We visited Montmartre where the scene was out of a movie, complete with a man serenading us with his harp.


We got caught in the rain.


So we found some shelter and ate delicious crepes (mine with chocolate and banana).
We visited large, famous streets.

and small, quaint streets and took pictures of each other taking pictures.

We dined outside at a cute restaurant and enjoyed french food.  

where I had candied croutons for the first time (and loved them)!

Come back tomorrow and see the pictures from my love's iPhone :) I think I'll combine his videos to make a video version of our trip to Paris, too!

                         See you soon, friends! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see your appetite is as strong as ever, but I am sure the food is so much better. The pictures are great and it looks like you had a wonderful weekend. Bon Jour!

Unknown said...

Ahhh.....looks wonderful, wish I were there.....enjoy, enjoy.